RAY-BAN Junior

Sunglasses RAY-BAN Junior JUNIOR AVIATOR RJ9506S 223/T5

Special Price €79.00 Regular Price €101.00
EAN
The Ray-Ban Junior RJ9506S Junior Aviator Sunglasses are a stylish, unisex accessory built for any occasion. Donning a classic aviator shape with a full-rim metal frame polished in an attractive gold color, they radiate a vintage vibe with a modern twist. Their polarized standard lenses ensure optimal visual clarity by reducing glare and enhancing contrast. The rich brown lens color adds a touch of sophistication to the overall design. Ideal for fashionable youngsters, these shades guarantee they'll be looking their coolest while also protecting their eyes in all lighting conditions.
Availability: 7-12 Days
More Information
Delivery 7-12 Days
Brand RAY-BAN Junior
Category Sunglasses
Gender Unisex
Model Name JUNIOR AVIATOR
Theme KIDS ORIGINALS
Shape AVIATOR
Frame Type FULL RIM
Frame Material Metal
Frame Colour GOLD
Folding No
Lens Colour BROWN
Lens Type Polarized, Standard
Size 52
Bridge 14
Temple 125
Write Your Own Review
Write a ReviewRAY-BAN Junior JUNIOR AVIATOR RJ9506S 223/T5

What Clients Say

Rating
100%

I drive for a living where we get a lot of snow. They are fantastic for glare on snow and relieving eye strain. Would highly recommend. Delivered to the middle of Canada in 8 days. I'm very impressed considering how far they came.

Profile image
Jimmysunglass
Rating
100%

Authentic glasses. Came very well wrapped and packaged all the way to Canada. Very happy with my purchase because even if I had some duty fees, they were still cheaper than where I live!

Profile image
MJ
Rating
100%

Sunglasses are just as described and genuine. They come with a case and cleaning cloth. Super nice! I lost mine and these are like I never lost them at all!

Profile image
Ashley
Rating
100%

Great sunglasses ! I’d say practically perfect. Stylish, clear, clear lens. May buy another pair for backup.

Profile image
Mykie
Rating
100%

I ordered online with hesitation and the lenses arrived 3 days and were perfect. Better than new….a quality and professional company. I will order from them again.

Profile image
Thom
Rating
80%

Great

Profile image
Abdel
To Top